Welcome to Evolution CMS
A fast, feature-rich content managment system
Evolution CMS—or “Evo”—allows you to build virtually any type of site you can imagine. This site itself is an example, modified in just a few minutes from the default content that ships with every Evo. Out of the box, Evo includes a variety of options we hope are helpful, relevant and just plain cool for many marketing or personal sites:
- Simple Blog. When logged into your site, you'll be able to create new entries from the front end. This can also be turned into a News publishing or PR publishing system. View example blog
- Easy Comments. When logged into your site, your registered site users can comment on your posts. View example
- RSS Feeds. Your site visitors can stay up to date using your site feeds. View RSS feed
- Automatic User Registration. Those that wish to comment on blogs must first create an account. This comes pre-configured with a "Captcha" anti-robot registration feature. View registration form
- QuickEdit. When you're logged into the manager, you can edit a page directly from the front end! More about CMS features
- Integrated Site Search. Allows visitors to search only the pages you wish them to search. Uses Ajax to display results without loading a new page.
- Powerful Navigation Builder. Duplicate or build virtually any navigation system with our dynamic menu builder code. The menu above, for example. More about menu features
- Ajax ready. You're on your way to Web 2.0 and AJAX goodness. More about Ajax features
- Custom "page not found (404)" page. Help visitors who go astray to find what they're looking for. View 404 page
- Contact Us form. A highly configurable contact form you should customize to point to the right email address. Comes pre-configured to prevent mail-form-injection so your site does not become a source for spam.
- Newest documents list. Shows your visitor the most recently added pages (configurable).
- Customizable Content Manager. Preview uploaded images, hide or rename fields and lots more. See ManagerManager's documentation for details and instructions. Quick start: ManagerManager by default will look for "rules" in a Chunk named "mm_rules". Simply copy or rename the Chunk named "mm_demo_rules" to "mm_rules" and try it out!
- phpThumb. Examples to use phpThumb to crop images.
Additional details and documentation can be found on the official documentation site.